Enhance your students' exercise books today with this selection of printables. This download includes five different options, one or more of which should be stuck in the back of students' workbooks: since it includes five different options it's ideal for bringing a variety of metacognitive strategies to your classes, department or school!
- 'Are You Stuck?' - Use the following metacognitive questions to help you complete your task before asking a teacher for help...
- 'Finished Early!?' - Take a moment to reflect on the following metacognitive questions...
- 'Are You Stuck?' - Use the metacognitive cycle to help you complete your task before asking your teacher for help...
- Metacognition Extension Tasks - A list of extension tasks that students can work on in the back of their exercise books if they find themselves having finished learning activities before other students (perfect for high-ability students in mixed-ability classes!)
- Important Theories for Boosting Learning Power - Big pedagogical ideas explained clearly and simply for students (Metacognition, Self-Regulated Learning, Independent Learning, Active Learning, Growth Mindset, Learning Styles & Learning Power)
A very simple way to bring metacognition into your students' lives - make sure to look at the preview images above!
Metacognition Exercise Book Enhancers
Focus: Self-Regulated Learning & Metacognition
Main Aim: To enhance student workbooks/exercise books with extension tasks, metacognition prompts, and essential information about metacognition and self-regulated learning.
Designed for students aged 11-18
WinZip (we recommend: 7-Zip or WinRar)
Windows 7+, 1.5GHZ, 1GB RAM
File Formats: .doc (Microsoft Word) .pdf & .zip
Contains A4 printables
Copyrighted by The Global Metacognition Institute (2019)
Strictly not for re-distribution outside of your own school.